Exciting times here at Scripsy HQ. Business is on the up and we’re now looking for an amazing freelance B2B account manager to join our small but feisty team of PRs, copywriters and content specialists.
If you’re an established account manager who loves writing, media and client relations and being part of a dynamic, driven, growing business, then read on for all the details.
And if you’re interested, please email Anna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Freelance B2B Account Manager – PR, copywriting and content specialist
- Flexible hours – 2/3 days per week initially with possibility to grow
- Remote working (or in London Field co-working space if you prefer)
- Freelance PR Account Manager required to work within an ambitious start-up agency with a flair for PR, copywriting and content marketing
- Working with exciting start-up, fast-growth brands, in insurtech, fintech, blockchain, venture capital, co-working and recruitment
- Working directly with agency founder to manage account activity and help to grow the business
- Clients are fun, agile and dynamic – you have the opportunity to be creative and execute on your ideas
- Working directly with start-up founders in fast-moving businesses – a great opportunity to deepen client relationship management skills
- An Account Manager position, supporting the business founder with copywriting, content strategy and PR
- Working across start-up, B2B clients, with a tech focus. Must be comfortable writing about technical subjects, e.g. cyber insurance and blockchain
- Content and PR mix – role will be around 50/50 copywriting/PR. Great for a versatile AM with a flair for writing and communicating technology focused, B2B subjects
- Media relations and thought leadership – confident in spotting issues and comment opportunities, drafting and selling in media releases, media pitching.
- Client-focused – as a young business, we have fantastic relationships with our clients. A positive attitude, commitment to quality and attention to detail are paramount
- Results-driven – going to extra mile to deliver on client objectives and achieve results
- Established PR Account Manager, with B2B focus and strong copywriting experience
- You must be a confident account manager, supportive, highly motivated and capable of supporting on several projects simultaneously
- Creative and resourceful – you’ll able to achieve results without always having big budgets to work with
- A confident copywriter – able to write a mixture of content on a range of subjects, including media releases and pitches, blogs, thought leadership articles. Background in content strategy, planning content and social media campaigns would also be fantastic
- Media nous – you’ll have a deep understanding of the media landscape and what makes a good story. You’ll love spotting opportunities and being tenacious in following through to achieve fab results for clients
- Project and time management – you’ll be an expert at managing your time efficiently and juggling numerous projects and activities at once.
- Ideally agency background experience
- A passion for start-ups and innovative technology
- Fun and friendly – a strong work ethic combined with a desire to enjoy your work and have fun doing it!